Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why So Grumpy?

Do you have any idea how many times a day I sit down to write on my blog? The problem is every time I start, I do not seem to have anything to say. Is my life so boring that I can't jot down a line or two about what the Hosman family is up to?

I know one thing for sure about the Hosman family, there has been an epidemic of grouchiness going around. I know Brian has been working 6 days a week and some of those days are even doubles. He is coming down with a cold to top it all off, so I can understand his not being in a good mood. A, come to think of it has not come down with this particular ailment just yet. I wish I could say the same for his brother. E has been downright unbearable lately.

I know the boys need to be involved in more activities. I have called everyone I know to try and get E in guitar lessons and every person I call is full. The sports here are really pathetic and I hate to waste my money on them. I have been calling to see about Tae Kwon Do and can't get CYS to answer their phone. I am going to go down there tomorrow and check into it. If I could get them started on that I think it will be a step in the right direction. There are few things in Germany that really bother me but the lack of activities available for the boys is definitely one of them.

You may have noticed I did not mention whether I was afflicted with the grouchy bug. I would have to say yes. I am not sure why and I am trying hard not to let it affect me too much. I could blame the weather or many other things but the truth is nothing can make me grouchy, it is a choice that I make. I hope tomorrow I wake up and find that I have caught the happy and content virus! Now that is one I wouldn't mind making it's way through the whole family!!

3 comments:

Angy said...

You know what dr Phil says? or some dr actually, can't remember which one - Fake it 'til you feel it. So suck it up and SMILE! You know it could be your winter that is causing the blues...that and Brian working so much. You need some sunny days to just get outside and be. I know here I start getting depressed and grumpy if it has been too long since I'd last seen the sun. Once the boys actually asked what is that bright yellowish orange orb in the sky? WE had to explain that it was the SUN!! Just kidding...hope you can find a way out of the grumpies though.

Angy said...

Hey, I just noted you had a siggy. How did you do that? I want to do the thoughtfully written and the script signature thing...Just haven't been able to fiure out where to do it. Of course, I worked all day yesterday so I didn't even have time to play but still- tell me, tell me, please, please, pretty please ;-)

Melissa C. said...

I read your blog yesterday and was going to tell you to just blog about everyday things... which I see you did today. The little things may seem boring now but reading them 10 years from now or when your kids read them later in life...they'll like knowing the details.