Sunday, February 15, 2009

Planes, Trains and Submarines

Today was spent walking around in the bitter cold at the Tranportation Museum. Silly me, I think of museums and I immediatly think indoors. No not this one, but then again they had full size submarines and huge jet liners on display. Dispite the weather we still had a great time. The boys were able the go into an airplane and walk on the wing and go under into the cargo hold. They even walked through an actual submarine.

Every type of vehicle you could imagine was on display. From fire trucks to tractors. There was even a double decker tour mini!! This is one place I wouldn't mind visitng again, but on a warmer day!

All in all I think we had a fabulous weekend. I think Brian might need another 2 days to recoop. His cold is not getting any better, go figure. He goes back to work tomorrow. No federal holiday for this federal worker. I will spend the day catching up on my laundry and cleaning my bedroom. How come my bedroom is the breeding ground for all things crappy in my house. Oh well I am off to clean the kitchen. Til next time.

No comments: