Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love It!!

My camera came!!! Brian picked up the mail and got home around 6 so by the time the battery charged it was time for bed and the only subject I had to photograph was my dog Bella. Luckily she is really cute and easy to work with! I have to say my camera is awesome!! I got the memory card loaded, put in the battery, slapped on a lens and put it on auto and started shooting. I thought the pictures looked great. If I was more educated in the field I might say different but compared to my point and shoot there is no contest.

When I got up this morning I took pictures of the other 2 dogs and went on the balcony to get a few outside shots. I am so happy and I can't wait til I actually know what I am doing! Brian said he hopes I enjoy the present I got for his birthday. His birthday is actually next week. But even he will admit that he was impressed with the pictures I have taken so far. I guess that is about all the excitement here. I have chores to do and pictures to take. Til next time.




The view from the balcony.








Don't let the smiles fool you!

No comments: