Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Me

Today seemed to be filled with a thousand errands. It started out okay until I drove all the way into Wiesbaden, (about a 20 minute drive) got to the Commissary and realized I had did not have my ID card. I had to drive back home to get it because everything I needed to do required showing my ID card. I was able to get E and A on the waiting list for Tae Kwon Do. They are the first two people on the list so I am very hopeful. The first class is March 2nd. The only downfall to the whole thing is the classes are 5-6pm Mon., Wed. and Fri. So that really messes up cooking dinners on those evenings.

One of the errands I had was picking up my comforter from the dry cleaners. I took it in the first week in Jan. and it was supposed to take 7-10 days to get it cleaned. One month later it was finally ready. I brought it home and made the discovery they did not clean it at all!!! I worked at a dry cleaners for 2 years and I know the smell of the cleaning fluid, there was no smell what so ever. Then I thought well maybe they laundered it even though I asked them not to. I spread it out and you could still spots on it. I am so angry. I waited over a month and paid $33 for nothing. Needless to say I will be going back there tomorrow.

So my big boy E has his first school dance Friday night. I am so impressed he actually wants to go considering none of his friends are going. We had to go out and get him some nice dress pants, a button up shirt and tie. I can't wait til he is all dressed tomorrow and I can take pictures of him.

Brian may actually have Saturday and Sunday off. I am so excited. I really want to take the kids somewhere but I have no idea where. It would have to be to a museum or something indoors since the weather is still so cold here. I am going to ask around and see if I can get any ideas. I guess that is all I have to report for now. I hope to have some pictures on here in the next few days, so be on the lookout!

No comments: