Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Dreary Weekend

It has been a few days since I have written on here. Let’s see, Friday I took all three dogs to the vet. They have this lovely habit of eating their poo. The vet said they are all worm and parasite free. Cricket had to have blood drawn due to some symptoms I discussed with the vet. She was concerned about a liver condition and wants to rule it out. Other than that they are all healthy. I did get some powder to add to their food that is supposed to make their poo taste really bad. It has not affected Cricket yet so I have to check into upping the dose.

Saturday Brian had to work til around 1. We met him in Mainz Kastel because we were finally getting his birthday present. He has been wanting a shed to put in the back yard for all his yard tools. We picked out a 8X6 foot shed and thankfully it fit in the van with all the seats folded down.

Sunday we woke to another wet and dreary morning. Brian went out to put his shed together. I am so looking forward to having more room in the garage. We have a very small one car garage and there is a tiny little path that goes down the middle of it to walk through. Brian will be able to take the bikes out and the snow blower, lawn mower, leaf blower and all the rakes and shovels, etc. It should really open up space in there. Who knows maybe even some day we will be able to park a car in there.

While Brian was having fun building, me and the boys went into town to run some errands. I had to pick up stuff for dinner and I went to the cell phone store to get a new phone. My old contract is up and they have the Iphone available here for 1 euro with a contract. So I figured I can start a new contract and still keep my old one for Brian or Evan and stop buying the prepaid minutes. Well that is our weekend in a nutshell. Til next time.

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

The first picture of the dogs is great. We need a shed too. Was it hard to set up?