Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dentists, Dogs and Dates

Today was actually a pretty productive day. I got up at a reason hour (9am) drank my coffee and checked my emails. I even, okay hold on to your hats for this one... walked on the treadmill. I had to pick up the boys early from school for their ortho appointments and drop them off with their dad. The dentist kept A's retainer and is going to make a new mouth piece for him and E both. He is pleased with their progress. Last time they went he could tell they were not wearing their mouth pieces as much as they should be. So while Brian had the boys at the dentist I came home and finished my laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathed all three dogs. Piper had been digging outside and smelled like dirt. I also figured since they all have a vet appointment tomorrow it was a good time to clean them up.

Remember the girl I mentioned that E "likes" well he asked her to join him for lunch on Friday and she said yes. He loves to talk about her and he looks so happy when he does. I just can't help to think he is so young. Yeah, he can't wait to get to school now and see her, but what happens when she decides she doesn't like him anymore? With all the troubles we have had with E going to school this year I am afraid this could be a disaster waiting to happen. Oh what is a mother to do? I am not so sure I am ready for this yet. Somehow though I don't think I have a choice. Oh well, I am off to bed. Night, all.

1 comment:

Angy said...

Good for you - walking on the treadmill and getting the laundry done. Way to multi-task!

Love reading your blog. Good job. Hope to update my tonight.