Monday, March 16, 2009

From Good to Great

This week on Monday and Tuesday Brian is on doubles again and has to be at work at 2am. Which means is I have to get up and get the boys ready for school. Oh the humanity!! I really am spoiled.

So I am taking yet another online class on http://www.jessicasprague.com/ this one is on photo editing. I am learning how to use Photoshop CS4. This program is amazing. If you take a picture and you think it is pretty good after a little tweaking with Photoshop that picture will be great!

I got the boys in the other Tae Kwon Do class. This means they will go Mon, Wed & Fri from 5-6. This is really going to be a pain for homework and dinnertime but we will adjust. If the boys feel more comfortable and like it more it will all be worth it. My only worry is that they really don't like Tae Kwon Do at all and this is only making them go one more day a week. Which in turn will be one more day I have to hear them complain about it. If it is just the fact that they are being lazy and don't want to do it, then they will just have to suck it up. I know I am such a nice mom.

That is about it for now. Til next time.

No comments: