Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Manual Mode

This weeks assignment is tackeling the very scary Manual Mode. The instructor of this class always explains things so well. So in manual mode you decide what is more important in your picture, aperture or shutter speed. In my pictures I wanted an open aperture so I set that and looked at my meter. It said it was going to underexposed (too dark) so I had to adjust the shutter speed to a slower speed. Candice (the teacher) also gave us these really cool rulers to print out to help us. I know all of this is very boring to most of you but if I talk about it and type it here it helps me to remember it so please bear with me and just skip the boring parts!



The boys started their new Tae Kwon Do class and were much more comfortable. I like this class because it is more organized and structured. The boys talked about class almost the whole ride home and I couldn't have been more happy. E was even talking about how quickly he thought he would get his next belt. That tells me he actually sees himself doing this for a while and that is a very good thing.

Not much to report here I just wanted to put on the new pictures. Til next time.

1 comment:

Angy said...

You are doing a great job on your blog and your photos. I have not posted in over a week. Maybe today I will get something up. Just not feeling up to it and so much to do and so little time - you know what I mean! Call or write me and tell me what is going on. I like hearing about your photo class. Awesome!