Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Snow

I am sitting in my bed, drinking my coffee and watching it snow. It is Spring, right? I guess Germany did not get the memo. We have not even sprung forward yet so maybe that decides when Spring actually begins? I do not know. One thing I do know is I can't wait for sunshine and warmer weather. This has been one long cold winter!!

I think I finally came to a decision on my dairy intake. I know you are all waiting with baited breath to hear more about my food drama. I do not think I will cut dairy out completely. I really like be able to throw a cup of egg beaters in a pan for breakfast. I also don't want to give up my yogurt all together either. So I will be very selective. I am not sure when I had meat last but I do not seem to miss it. Last night I made pork chops for the guys and I don't know if it was the marinade I used but they smelled bad to me! I know I am really harping on my eating issues but you just can't understand how incredibly pleased I am with myself for sticking with this. I have tried time and time again to eat better and failed miserably. I don't know what the difference is this time but I am happy and feeling better than I have in a long time, so I will take it!

The snow seems to be slowing. I hope the roads are clear when I go get the boys. Brian does not want me taking them to TKD tonight. He has to work late so I would be driving them home after dark. We will see when I go into town. I will take their stuff just to be safe. I better go get the laundry started. If I take a day off of laundry duty it seems to take a week to catch up!! Oh yeah, this is the picture I submitted for my Focal Point Assignment in my class. Til next time.

No comments: