Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Fest

Our little village had a Spring Fest today. They blocked off the main street and set up all kinds of booths selling everything from food to clothes to cars. We walked down and got all the way to the end of town with beautiful weather. I was starting to think I brought too heavy of a jacket. Then we had to walk back...the sky turned gray and the rain started. We had promised the boys we would stop and eat on the way back so that meant standing under a canopy and eating our bratwurst. Brian asked me how come all the pictures I seem to take of us is when we are eating? I guess that is just what we do best. We took the hounds with us and they did so well with the crowds of people. Cricket was getting tired so E decided she could ride in the sling on the way back home.

The boys have 4 days of school this week and then they are off for Spring Break. Let's hope that Spring arrives before this happens. I am hoping to take the boys swimming during our break. Maybe I can get A going off the highdive!!
Well it is a lazy Sunday so I am going to lie here and watch Brian play Mario Cart. Til next time.

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

The little sling your dog is in is adorable. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the vivid colors in the last picture.