Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My To Do List

When did I get so lazy? I know, I know, I have always been lazy. Why haven't I realized it earlier? Today I have a pretty full day and the thought of all I have to do just makes me tired. What would I do if I actually had to get up and go to work? How does Brian do it? He gets the kids ready and takes them to school, then goes to work and then after that comes home and helps me with whatever I need. He truly is a saint. Today I had to get up and take the boys to school because Brian is working a double. When I got home I cleaned the living room and dining room. I was really sick yesterday and spent most of the day in bed so I felt like I needed to make up for it. I still need to clean the kitchen and my bedroom. Then I need to get dressed and get the boys from school. After that I have to take the boys to get haircuts, check the mail and get them to Tae Kwon Do. While they are at TKD I have to go to the commissary and then hit the food court to get dinner. I can't believe that I feel overwhelmed. I know people who accomplish twice this much on a daily basis. The funny part is now that I am up and active I seem to have more energy than if I stayed in bed til 10.

I lost another pound today. YEA!!! That is 9 pounds so far. I am definitely guilty of pride right now. Spring has finally sprung and things are looking up! We are at day 3 of sunshine here in Germany and let me tell you what a power boost it gives you. Still cool, in the high 50's but I will take it. Brian got home from work last night and told the boys they were going to go exercise. They put up such a fight until they realized he wanted to play basketball. It was great to hear all the laughter and see them having a great time and exercising at the same time.

I know my blog must be extremely boring to most of you reading this. I have to say writing all this mundane daily stuff has helped me tremendously. I can't wait until a year from now and I look back on this and hopefully I have made even more changes in my life for the better. Well I better go get that kitchen cleaned. Til next time.

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

Life is so busy! How do people have more than 2 kids? My hubby definitely has more energy than I do. I love reading your blog...I wished you lived closer because I think we would get along very well.
Keep up the weight loss. Great job.