Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh what a week, and it's only Wednesday!!

This week so far has been hectic and by far the worst for allerigies. We purchased new couches last month and had them delivered on Tuesday. I just couldn't stand the dog pee smell anymore. We shampooed the carpet at least once a month and I washed all the couch cushions regularly but still the smell was there. We found out that the post housing was having a bulk trash day on Tuesday so Brian and I packed up the old couches and rug and drove them into Wiesbaden. It only took two trips, I was amazed!! The new couches are leather and we are not putting down another rug so I hope the dogs behave themselves. Since spring has sprung we have had no accidents in the house at all. It seems the dogs don't mind going out when the sun is shining, go figure. We are trying to keep the dogs off the new furniture, but we will see how long that lasts. I got up this morning to Cricket and Piper all snug on a blanket on the couch! Bella was in bed with me, of course. There are still a few things I want to get to finish off the living room. I want to get the coordinating pillows for the quilts I have on the back of the couches and mathcing valances for the big window. They even have a dog bed that matches!


Brian's allergies have hit an all time high. Yesterday he drove the boys to school and then couldn't leave the parking lot at A's school cause he could not open one eye and barely could see out of the other. He made it to the clinic where they turned him away because they had no appointments. Luckily I had a call in to have a Dr. call me to get more refill on my meds. When they called Brian was home and was able to get the meds he needed as well. I pray they help him. My allergies were worse yesterday also. I was having problems breathing. When I woke up this morning my chest hurt and I have a horrible headache.


Tomorrow I go back to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. The tooth he filled last time is still super sensitive so I don't know what he will or even can do about it. I have to go in the morning then I have to drive back after school to take the boys. A had misplaced his retainer about a week after he got it. We searched high and low and just when I was ready to call the dentist to let him know, A found it in a pocket in is backpack. I looked through his backpack but I swear those things have at least 20 pockets!! I guess I better get off my butt and get this day started. Til next time.


No comments: