Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trying Something New

The boys are out of school Friday. All the teachers have an in service day to do grades. That just means one more day of Spring Break. I was kinda surprised to find out that the boys have TKD all next week though. Oh well, Brian has to work all week, so it was not like we were not going to be around. So here is my dilemma. Both boys need a new bike. I want to get them one for Easter, but I also want them to be able to enjoy them all this week since the weather is supposed to be nice. E's bike is completely trashed. The brakes are broke. I am considering blowing this lid off of the big bunny (and all other mythical characters) and giving the bikes to them as an early gift. E is going to be 12 this month and A will be 10 in August. I knew the truth WAY earlier than them. I just don't know though. Brian and I are still debating it.

We are going to try something new this weekend, geo caching. You are given lat. and long. coordinates and you go find them and there is a little container there that the boys can take out an item and replace it with their own. There are some sites very close to us. We are going to find one that allows dogs and try it out. Should be interesting. The website I was on ranks the sites for how difficult it is to find the item and how difficult the hike is. We are going to do an easy one first! If all else fails I should get some good outdoor pictures.

I went to the dentist today. I had a cavity just like I had suspected. He filled it and rescheduled my cleaning appointment. I really hate going to the dentist!! Hopefully now that I am off the sugar my teeth will not suffer as much.

This is a short one. I have to get to bed. Night!

No comments: