Monday, January 11, 2010

Girls Are Great

Can I just say my two oldest niece's are amazing mothers with the most beautiful daughters. My oldest niece had a little girl in 2008. I got to see K for the first time when I went to Vegas last year. She is so cute and has the best personality. After seeing her in May and again last summer I really expected her to remember me when we saw her in November. I was wrong. We pulled up and K was outside playing with her mom and she cried when she saw us all. Luckily it took about 15 minutes to warm up to the family and she really loved Brian.


My other niece had her daughter early November and she is so precious. M is adorable and has the cutest dimples. Both my niece's are fantastic mothers. I am so proud of them. They are patient and loving. I was very pleased to be able to spend so much time with my sister's family. The boys always have a great time there as well. I think Brian was ready to try for a little girl of his own after playing with K and holding M while we were there.

I miss my niece's and their little girls so much since we have been home. I hope I am able to make it back to visit more often so the babies don't forget who I am. The thought of them growing up and not knowing me can be very depressing.

No comments: